About New Form
New Form is the only digital entertainment company solely focused on scripted, mobile-friendly content. With a network of high-profile talent, distributors and partners, New Form takes a unique approach to storytelling for the social media generation. Pilots for the New Form original series can be viewed here: newform.com.
About The Position
The Director of Brand Partnerships is responsible for the strategic development and implementation of advertiser marketing solutions that maximize revenue for New Form. The primary responsibility is to implement new entertainment products that promote the advertiser’s brand through New Form’s scripted series and video initiatives. Given that New Form’s focus is scripted digital originals, the ideal candidate has experience in creating, pitching and supporting narrative-driven digital productions.
Reporting to the VP of Brand Partnerships, the Dir of Brand Partnerships will be responsible for developing and managing a large book of accounts across a wide array of categories and territories.
What you’ll do :
● Drive revenue through building, managing and growing national brand advertising and agency
● Deliver marketing solutions for client in the form of Branded Integrations, Branded Entertainment, Branded Content, Sponsorships, and Vignettes.
● Develop and execute short term as well as long term marketplace strategies.
● Maintain cross functional relationship within New Form.
● Serve as an expert in the branded content and integration space within the marketplace.
● Accurately manage account projections and forecasting.
● Identify client KPIs and utilize knowledge of client business objectives to deliver effective
● Package and negotiate advertising programs to assure customer satisfaction and achieve revenue objectives.
● Use knowledge of competition and industry to develop and execute key strategies to generate
● Develop and deliver post executional wrap reports
What you’ll need to have :
● A skill set in: Digital Advertising, Sales, Business Development, Client Management, Content
Solutions, Creative, Branded Content, Media Owner, Publisher, CRM Management (SalesForce, Pipedrive)
● 8+ years of experience
● Bachelor’s degree required
● Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
● Strong presentation skills, overall excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and flourish in a fast-paced environment
What you’ll get in return :
● Competitive Salary
● Medical, dental and vision insurance
● Generous paid time off each year
● A Dynamic Working Environment
New Form does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Please send resume and cover letter to jobs@newformcom.