Monday, May 4, 2015

Talk Show Assistant

Emmy Award winning Talk/Variety show seeks qualified Assistant to support a key member of the staff.  Candidate should be motivated, extremely detail oriented, technically savvy, and possess an ability to multi task.  Job will involve work in the office, as well as running errands so candidate should have a flexible schedule.  Must be extremely trustworthy, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.  At least one year of industry related administrative experience is required.  Please send resume to tvresumes123@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted to work in the television industry. I am not an actor, but I did go to school for things that qualify me as a staff member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone have a job like this? I would like to pick your brain about it.

    ReplyDelete