Friday, June 19, 2015

Social Media Intern

Social Media Intern. Candidate should be very familiar with all social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc), as well as emerging social media trends and platforms. Should possess the ability to truly build a social media brand, as well as the skill to be a voice of the company on such platforms. The capacity to brainstorm new ways to advertise content, generate viewer interest, and create active user engagement is necessary. Knowledge of Photoshop, graphic design, gif-making, HTML, and Hootsuite is preferable. Experience with Mailchimp/newsletters is a plus. School credit is a must. Please send resume and cover letter to: 2015dev.interns@gmail.com 
 
DISCLAIMER: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please make sure that your parent makes the contact for you and not you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm a total social media material. I spend considerable amount of my time into this. So I'm fully aware of all platforms. I also have a knowledge of photoshop and HTML-CSS. I have sent my resume. Please check it out.

    ReplyDelete