Thursday, May 11, 2017

Digital Production Company Looking for Summer Interns

XRM Media is a digital production company looking for an intern. Internship is unpaid and applicants must be eligible to receive college credit. Looking for candidates in undergraduate studies, currently in their junior or senior year. Qualified candidates are interested in development, production, knowledgable in the digital space, and watch a lot of TV/digital series. Please submit resume and cover letter to xrm.internship@gmail.com

Note: If you are a high school student, please make sure that your parent/teacher contacts the internship coordinator first before you contact them.

6 comments:

  1. I have always been into digital production so I will definitely look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great internship!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks exciting! I'll take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very interesting in this, I am a sophomore but when I am a junior I will look into this more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely look into this as I am currently a junior.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very interested in this. I will definitely look into this for next year!

    ReplyDelete