Monday, May 20, 2019

Assistant Position with Kapital Entertainment


Kapital Entertainment is looking for an Assistant to the Head of Business Affairs. Looking for someone to start End of May/Beginning of June. The ideal candidate is someone that has 1-2 years of experience at an Agency, Management Company, or Production Company. The job entails normal assistant work (scheduling, answering phones, filing, etc.) but also involves drafting/tracking contracts, tracking company finances, listening in and taking notes on contract negotiations, and being a liaison between the Creative and Business aspects of Production. Anyone interesting should email me their resume and a brief cover letter at gfingerhut@kapital-ent.com

8 comments:

  1. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..
    Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.
    download showbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic…

    https://notepadplusplusdownload.com/notepad-32-bit-64-download/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!


    paid focus groups near me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.

    repelis plus apk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. showbox apk tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.


    gb whatsapp new version download

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..the rice purity test

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped.. mobdro cracked premium apk

    ReplyDelete