Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Looking for: Unscripted TV Writers/Producers

JOB: We're looking for unscripted TV Writers/Producers with an interest in food, history and comedy, and experience writing for a docu-series. He/she will be writing for a well-known comedic host who narrates and appears on camera throughout the show as well as on-camera culinary experts. The job requires strong research skills, active visual ideas, and a comedic sensibility. Hiring for multiple positions, some of which may involve travel/field producing. Please send writing samples to RevEntFactual@Gmail.com and indicate if you have experience in the field and are willing to travel.

4 comments:

  1. As a foodie, historian junkie, comedic enthusiast and documentary filmmaker, this would be a fantastic opportunity for a young professional such as myself. Definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a great opportunity. I would love to write comedy, especially about food. Food and comedy is my passion and love a job in this field. I'm so eggsited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond interested in food, history and comedy. I would love to invent a mashup of all of these things for television. Experience is also key for this field, so I'd love to learn more! Thanks

    ReplyDelete