Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Assistant Position

Looking for an Assistant to the President of an Independent TV Studio with shows in development/on the air at Broadcast, Cable and Streaming outlets. Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in the industry (agency preferred) and a strong desire to pursue television development as a career. Must have knowledge of the Scripted Television industry and be able to do detailed coverage (so excellent writing skills are a must), research projects, and normal assistant duties (maintain calendar, roll calls, some personal errands). Please send resumes to studiopresidentasst@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Independent filmmaking has been the most intriguing sect of production for me, and with my work ethic this should fit the company's desire for an assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This job will allow me to get a first hands experience on the various aspects of the industry and allow me to meet new people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sems like a great job opportunity. Id love to work with you guys. Id like to know a little more about tv production

    ReplyDelete
  4. This position will allow me to explore my passion in film making, and assist me in constructing a better resume for future job opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great opportunity, but I don't have 1-2 years of experience.

    ReplyDelete