Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Production Assistant Position

Plucky, a motion graphics studio producing main titles, tv show opens, digital, marketing and branding content; is seeking a production assistant. Duties range from the mundane (answering phones and making deliveries) to assisting producers with production tasks, and from general clerical to participating in creative brainstorming sessions.
Candidates must be tech savvy, quick thinkers, who understand the difference between tasks and results. If you haven’t seen a film with a title that doesn’t end in a number, you need not apply. (see what we do at http://www.plucky.la)
Submit a resume to jobs@plucky.la , In the subject line, type: “PA - ” and follow it with a movie quote.

7 comments:

  1. This seems like a good opportunity to build both my interpersonal and editing skills in a professional environment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Partaking in this job will help me advance my skills related to TV production and allow me to get to know the industry better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This seems like a great opportunity to work on professional sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This job will help me in crafting my skills in the film industry and give me more opportunities in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a great job to gain a wide range of experience in this field!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This seems like a great opportunity for me to be able to get out there in the industry and gain some experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems to be a great opportunity to gain experience as a production assistant.

    ReplyDelete