Monday, September 12, 2016

Animation Internship

Open the Portal, a stop motion animation studio based in Los Angeles is seeking a social media & marketing intern for fall/winter. The ideal candidate will be experienced with all major social media platforms, interested in animation, has a good sense of humor, is easy going, creative, and a self starter. If interested, please email resume and brief bio tojason@opentheportal.com
 
DISCLAIMER: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please make sure that your parent makes the contact for you, and not you.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed my internship this summer and now have very valuable experience under my belt. I know this will help when looking for jobs and needing references. I was dreading it in the beginning, but now I am so happy it was required. As much as the curriculum changes, I hope that class remains constant.

    ReplyDelete