Monday, September 19, 2016

Wardrobe Internship

Seeking wardrobe interns for tv show currently filming. Tasks would include: light steaming, studio runs and returns, help with paperwork and store returns, and organization. Perfect opportunity for someone to get hands on experience in costuming and familiarity with costume houses. Please send a resume, time availability, and a brief bio to: laurabwheeler@gmail.com
 
DISCLAIMER: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please make sure that your parent makes the contact for you, and not you.

2 comments:

  1. I truly appreciate the work you do on this website. I am looking forward to the new list. As a side note, I am a college graduate but I do not have a huge body of work. Where can a person like me find opportunities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep visiting our blog and we will continue to post job information

    ReplyDelete