Thursday, August 20, 2015

Assistant Producer Position

Assistant Producer sought for President of Production at boutique features + short form production company on East side of LA. Production experience preferred but not necessary. You must be highly capable, sharp, ambitious, and love movies. If you excel at this position, you will be a producer within a couple years. This is not an office-heavy job but includes some typical assistant duties including script coverage. Please send resume and letter detailing how you rock to: rockstarassistantproducer@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm totally fit for the above requirements and I also have experience of few months for the same position. If I say more about me than I love movies and very ambitious, there's no doubt about it. I am sendind you my resume and my work I did during my college. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This job looks like the PERECT opportunity for me and an excellent fit! I will most definitely be applying to this.

    ReplyDelete