Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Executive Assistant Position

FremantleMedia North America seeks an Executive Assistant to the Co-CEO.  Candidate should have excellent communication skills, strong relationships and be extremely detail-oriented.  The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of relevant experience, preferably at an agency, management company, or within the television industry.  Responsibilities include heavy phones, heavy scheduling, and works with all departments and divisions of FMNA & FremantleMedia globally.  Candidate will act as liaison between the Co-CEO's office and those divisions.  Please send resumes to jobs@fremantlemedia.com 

3 comments:

  1. I think this is great opportunity for my friend who work with me as assistant position. He can handle all kind of phones and arrange heavy scheduling. He is working with me from past 2 years and now want to go ahead in some big names. I'll refer him this article. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a great position! I sent this link to one o my family members who I think may be interested. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Everra

    ReplyDelete