Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Experience Executive Assistant Position

The Gersh Agency is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to assist its Co-President. This position acts as a liaison between the Co-President and the rest of the office, including administrative activities and handling expenses for entire company. Duties include heavy phones, emails, drafting/editing contracts, sending emails on Co-President’s behalf, coordinating daily schedule, tracking payments, keeping client information up to date, as well as communicating directly with clients, managers, producers, and other high level executives. Must be proficient in reading/analyzing contracts for high level clients and be able to draft and review client deal memos. We are looking for someone who is familiar with the agency world and knows the major players at the top studios. Candidates must have excellent computer skills including Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel. Must have superior written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and is detail oriented. 3-5 years of prior work experience at a talent agency or high level entertainment executive desk required. Bachelor’s degree required. Please send all resumes toHR@Gershla.com    

2 comments:

  1. I understand the duties of executive assistant as I am working as assistant from last 3 years. I am very fluent in communication over the telephone as well as over email. I also have deep knowledge about various types of legal documents. And I am good with all the computer work too. I just sent an email to the HR. Thanks for informing us about this position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome opportunity! It doesn't apply to me but I think I know a few people who will be interested and I will send them the link to this post. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete