Monday, August 24, 2015

Cameraman/Video Person Needed

I am Alexandra Sergio, a consultant/events organizer. I need your service as a Videographer for an event coming up very soon. The project involves auditioning for models across the United States of America for fashion mag and huntz models. The Snapshots and video will be used for the cover page of their magazine and on their website. I would appreciate if you would tell me your exact location since the project is taking place simultaneously across the states. The project will hold at a rented studio in your location, so you don't have to worry about traveling, the name and address of the studio will travel; the name and address of the studio will be forwarded to you before the date. The pay is within $50 to $150 per hour. Interested candidate should send their resume to alexandra1201sergio@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I actually know someone who does work like this all the time and is looking for some new work! I will forward this post to them and I am sure they will appreciate it and who knows? They may even get the job!

    ReplyDelete