Wednesday, May 20, 2020

TV Production Company Seeks Creative Team Member

Major TV Production Company seeks a new member to join the creative team. Candidates must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar and be interested in unscripted television. The position reports to the head of development and involves research, as well as idea generation, with a special focus on crafting creative materials. Ideal candidate also has editing experience in Premier, Final Cut or AVID. Title and Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resumes and sample work to devohire@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for creative opportunities like this, I love that this website has so many great ones! I'm just getting started with Adobe and Photoshop, so i don't think this one is the right one for me, but definitely checking out all the other amazing opportunities y'all have posted! Hopefully I'll find something here!

    ReplyDelete