Monday, July 21, 2014

Beverly Hills entertainment law firm seeks assistant / floater / file clerk

Beverly Hills entertainment law firm seeks assistant / floater / file clerk. Duties include clerical, administrative support, and standard assistant duties, including rolling calls and heavy scheduling. We are looking for someone professional in demeanor and appearance with excellent phone manner and organizational skills; the ideal candidate will also be a detail-oriented self-starter who learns quickly, has strong computer skills and is able to meet deadlines and excel under pressure. Must be MS Office/Outlook proficient. Great opportunity for anyone with a strong interest in the Entertainment Industry. Previous desk experience preferred. Please email cover letter and resume to: ent.legal.asst1@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very promising. Am I too late to apply for this? It sounds like something I'd be more than willing to give a shot. I believe I can be a file clerk, something simple and it could teach me patience I suppose. I'll check into it just in case.

    ReplyDelete