Sunday, July 13, 2014

Night and Day Pictures Needs An Assistant

Night & Day Pictures – a busy production company located in Downtown, LA – is looking to fill an assistant position immediately. Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, organized, creative and have excellent communication skills. Responsibilities include handling phones, scheduling, script notes & coverage, intern coordination, and office management. Prior desk and/or production experience and a bachelor’s degree required. Please email cover letter and resume to: nightanddayjob@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ah cool, this is great news. I've been looking for a simple assistant job for the time being until I figure out most of my life. Also, working in downtown LA sounds very appealing and fun, so I'm going to e-mail them and see if I can land this assistant job.

    ReplyDelete