Sunday, July 13, 2014

THE WRAP NEWS is seeking dedicated MARKETING interns

THE WRAP NEWS is seeking dedicated MARKETING interns who are experienced in Mail Chimp for its annual conference THEGRILL. Must be highly organized with good phone manner, computer skills and professional presentation. Must have own computer, Mac preferred. Please send resume and cover letter to nancy@thewrap.com. DISCLAIMER:::: HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS: Please make sure that your parent makes the contact for you, and not you......

1 comment:

  1. I would be very happy to be a part of The Wrap News. I find them to be one of the best around when it comes to news and if I can learn from them by interning at their company I am willing to give it a clear shot. I'll have to find a way of getting a mac though, but I think I'll manage.

    ReplyDelete