Sunday, July 13, 2014

Creative Executive Job Opportunity!

Red Granite Pictures seeks a qualified Creative Executive for its development team. Responsibilities include: sourcing projects, evaluating material, providing comprehensive story analysis and being an active participant and voice in the development process. Responsibilities also involve taking an active role in films that are in production by watching dailies during principal photography and providing analysis of dailies and participating in the notes process throughout post production stages of our films. Candidates must have past experience as a development executive, as this is not an entry level position. Please email resumes to rgopening2014@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Just the job I was looking for, or shall I say hoping to find. I've been looking for quite a few jobs lately and this sounds like a great opportunity to me. I'm going to e-mail Red Granite Pictures right now in the hopes they pick me for the job. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete