Monday, July 21, 2014

Seeking Development Assistant

A fast paced unscripted television producer with an overall deal at an award winning production company seeks motivated development assistant. Must be passionate about unscripted television, knowledgeable of the industry players and TV shows, and possess strong writing and networking skills. Responsibilities include scheduling and phones, coordinating travel, tracking the status of on-going projects, updating development grids, developing new show concepts and other general office duties. Must have 1-2 years industry desk experience. Agency experience is a plus. Please send resume to openposition.la@gmail.com and put "Development Assistant" in the subject line.

1 comment:

  1. This is the exact type of job I was looking for to be honest. I've been an assistant in the past and I actually really enjoy the work I do. I would love to work for a bigger company especially in the TV industry and just anything to be honest. I need the work.

    ReplyDelete